Central stylish accommodation with a rustic charm – ideal romantic getaway in Maleny for couples.
With Bridle Guesthouse located on the eastern side of Maleny, only 3 minutes from the town centre and central to all the major wedding venues of the area, it serves as comfortable, relaxing and convenient accommodation for you and your loved ones.
The private guest suites are part of the new building on the property, and all have kitchenettes for your convenience, free Wifi and flat screen televisions with DVD and Foxtel.
Set on 11 and a half acres of lush pasture, we have nine paddocks for horse agistment, and about 15 avocado trees still remain from the original orchard, so you will be able to experience a little farm stay as well.
Also, with the short term agistment available, it’s a unique opportunity for friends to get together and have a ‘horsey holiday’ with a good number of local trail rides close by, and the Maleny indoor arena available for hire.
Apart from its beautiful hinterland views, The Lynleigh and Montana bed and breakfasts feature the following:
- A flat screen television with DVD player
- Free wifi
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer, lovely toiletries and soft, fluffy towels
- Kitchenette (microwave, toaster, jug, cutlery, crockery, glassware and coffee plunger)
- Enjoy feed time at the farm - listening to the horses munch on their hay and watch the magical sunset peeking through the trees - a true country experience
- Is located on the eastern side of Maleny - only minutes to town
- And is located central to Maleny's wedding venues.
All rooms are non-smoking.
There is a variety of teas and coffees to choose from, with some sweet treats to also enjoy.
Monday to Thursday: $190.00 per night 2 person occupancy
Friday to Sunday: $230.00 per night 2 person occupancy
Weekly: Weekly rate $1,280.00 2 person occupancy